Sunday, January 1, 2012

1.8333333

1.833--------That is the average number of books I read each month in 2011!!  YAY! 
 (Check out the sidebar to see which titles I read)


.416 is the average number of books I read each month in 2010.  Can you tell which year I got my groove back?  Is it obvious which year I had a newborn? 

So, I'm looking back at the books I read and here are my top five six (because #5 & #6 are kind of a tie):



1.  The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes
2.  Room
3.  The Midwife's Confession
4.  The Hunger Games
5.  The Lincoln Lawyer
6.  Heart of the Matter

I'm looking forward to reading the following in 2012:
1. Sugar Cookie Murder (currently reading--does that count?)
2.  Season of Passage
3.  Sarah's Key
4.  The End of Everything
5. The Great Gatsby

And now, as the wind literally howls outside our window, I think I'm going to pick up the cookie murder book and hope to sneak in a few chapters before C wakes up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment