Don't you love this photo? I do!
1. The windows are open-- and the sun is STREAMING in-- love it!
2. The three big Rubbermaid tubs are for winter coats and winter clothes. Two of them are currently filled with spring/summer clothing. Having them out implies that it's time for the big closet switch-a-roo! Which implies that the weather is finally warm enough to really weed out the warm clothing from my closet.
3. Notice the toddler in the bottom left-hand corner? Notice what he's doing? Playing by himself!! (one of the many things I love about 'rotating toys'-- he totally forgot about his "puter" and thinks it's awesome again.)
4. A year ago, and two years ago, I would have waited to do this task (the closet switch-a-roo) until C was napping. I always felt like I could only do "chore" type stuff when he was sleeping. (I'm not really sure what we did when he was awake-- look at each other maybe? Perhaps that's why I'm not a "baby person".) But being able to sort clothes while he played in the same room felt liberating. (Okay, I do admit that most of this mess was created by his "play" but that's okay with me.)
5. Cleaning out closets means I'm being productive. Yay me. :)
6. I'm getting so comfortable taking pics without flash. Seriously can't even remember the last time I used flash inside. (Thank you f-stop and shutterspeed!)