Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm tired

I'm tired of the whining.
I'm tired of the tattling.
I'm tired of the complaining, fighting, and bickering.

I'm tired of the stealing.
I'm tired of the bullying.
I'm tired of the eye-rolling, name-calling, and back-talking.

I'm tired of the lying.
I'm tired of the denying.
I'm tired of the teasing, refusing, and disrespecting.

It's May.
And I work in an elementary school.
So I'm just tired.


Disclaimer: 
Don't worry, I still *like* my job.  But after almost nine months of continually trying to solve problems (most of which cannot be "solved"), I'm ready for a little break!  


Today is FRIDAY and then there are only fourteen more days of school!  (But who's counting?)









2 comments:

  1. Yep! It is time for summer! I can see it on EVERYONES faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! And then it always feels so good to get back in the fall. :)

      Delete