Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Card Sneak Peek

With Thanksgiving just three days away, you know what that means....

It's almost time to start sending/ receiving Christmas Cards!!  (No, of course we don't send Christmas cards, we are those people who send Holiday cards. I know it just irritates the heck out of some people but as anyone reading this knows, I'm not too keen on the whole "Jesus is the reason for the season!" business.)  

But I digress.  I use Shutterfly for everything, so of course, I always pick them for holiday cards.  Here's a little sneak peek: 

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.


What do you think?  I love it!
(Joy and Love-- Now THATS's the reason for the season)

PS: This was my first attempt at embedding something!  And right now, if you purchase your cards from Shutterfly, then embed the finished product into your website or blog, they will send you a coupon for $10 off your next order!  (And my husband wonders why I keep running back to Shutterfly.  They have their hooks in deep!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment