Friday, September 27, 2013

Some things that I've said or heard in our house in the past week...

A little glimpse into Spahnville for your pleasure:


"Charlie, the lamp is not a fire pole."

"Daddy? Is it called Moose Tracks because it's moose poop in the ice cream?"

"Mommy, do you want to feel my big digger?"

"Charlie, Lincoln Logs are to be used for building.  They are not hockey sticks."

"Mom! Don't touch that!  It's NOT a box! It's my stinky boat filled with yucky frogs!"

"I didn't have a accident.  Just a little pee came out and got on my underwear and got them wet."

"Lula doesn't take showers.  She doesn't have a bath or a tub or a scrub a dub dub" (This "scrub-a-dub-dub is a reference to one of his favorite books, "If I Built a House")

"Babe? Are my grey hairs platinum or grey?"  "Grey.  Definitely"

"It's okay Mommy.  I was maybe doing something I shouldn't have been doing and I just choked a little."

"Charlie, your new [Dora] bubbles smell awesome!"
"I don't think they really smell awesome.  They smell like Dora's butt."





PS:  The pee comment was made by Charlie.  Although, if I'm being honest, it just as easily could have been made by me after sneezing or jumping on a trampoline.


Happy Friday, Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment