Monday, August 25, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Okay everyone, channel your inner Maria here.  Ready?  Here we go....

Taking a deep breath and going for long walks
Running through sprinklers and sitting for late talks
Hanging out pool-side and kids' water-wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Walking up stair-steps and sleeping a whole night
Being on my feet and still feeling all right
Lying in bed while the alarm clock rings,
These are a few of my favorite things

Swimming laps outside and taking long bike rides
Chasing my kiddo and discovering new slides
Soaking up summer and all that it brings,
These are a few of my favorite things...

When the pain flares
When the back aches
When I can't jump-stand-or sit...
I try to remember the babe on the way, and know it will be worth it.





And now, I think I'll go make some baby clothes from curtains.  Fo' realz.  



No comments:

Post a Comment