Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Good Day

I've gone on the record as saying that I would happily give up the four seasons if it meant I could live somewhere that never saw snow.  And while I'm not quite ready to retract that statement, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't at least enjoy autumn.  And honestly, if every day of autumn was as beautiful as the past three days have been, perhaps I'd enjoy it even more.

This past weekend was so good.  There's no other way to state it.  No other words can sum it up.  We were able to get out and enjoy the world-- and spending time with my two littles gave me a wave of happiness that I can't quite explain.  It was magical.   It was lovely.  It was beautiful and warm and sunny.  It was crisp and cool and clear.  It was rejuvenating and refreshing.  It was exciting and fun and playful. It was darn near perfection.










(Okay, so maybe one of us would have rather been snuggled up inside, 
eating continuously for five hours)  

No comments:

Post a Comment