Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Anna: One Month

Look who is already one month old!  I have to admit that when Charlie hit the one month milestone it felt like he should be going to Kindergarten.  This time around, the time has flown by.  Maybe I'm more sentimental, maybe I'm more relaxed, maybe I'm just getting old.  Whatever it is, I'm enjoying it.  Bring on month two!

Anna at 1 month:

Sleeps a lot
Eats a LOT.  She's a fantastic nurser!  (Prefers nursing every 2-3 hours during the day.  On a good night she'll sleep about 4-5 hours between feeding-- as long as she can get the burp out.  If not, we're in for a looooong night.)
Loves being carried in the Moby
Endures walks with Mom and Brother (although voices her dissatisfaction when she realizes she's not nursing)
Has met lots of people who have all doted on and adored her.  But nobody loves her more than her brother.  He is absolutely s-m-i-t-t-e-n.





No comments:

Post a Comment