Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Beyond the Pond (Video Link)

I have so much that I want to write, so much I want to say, so many things to catch up on but I just do not have the time (or more honestly, the energy) to devote to blog updating right now.  However, I do have a few spare moments to upload videos and share them here.  I'm hoping to do this more often, and I will be sure to categorize them under "videos" if you want to search for them in the future. These will be available on youtube as unlisted videos, which means you'll need the url to the link.

This first video shows off my amazing Kindergartner!  Charlie has done so well this year in school, and while I had no expectations of him learning to read-- he has transformed from non-reader to reader over the past few months.  On April 22nd, his school hosted author/ illustrator Joseph Kuefler.  Mr. Kuefler visited for the entire day-- holding multiple presentations, meeting with each classroom, signing books, and even sharing lunch with a lucky group of kids.  (Sadly, Charlie didn't win the drawing for this opportunity) After school that day, we had a chance to talk with Mr. Kuefler before he headed back home (he lives in St. Paul, MN).  And once we were home, Charlie read and re-read and re-re-read this book.  Enjoy!

April 22, 2016


Click below to see the video!

Charlie reading "Beyond the Pond"

No comments:

Post a Comment